50% improvement of aftersales experience
- Automotive sales and service organisation with ambitions sales & aftersales & customer experience goals.
- Heavy customer experience focus and aftersales actively contributing to service.
- Desire to be top-ranked in service performance.
- Engagement of dealer groups to support improved aftersales and service experience.
- Need for better measurement.
- Standard approach to improve aftersales issues.
- 50+% improvement of same-day invoicing. (“Car Ready = Customer Invoice Ready”).
- Customers experience improved service.
- Engaged front offices working more effectively.
- Optimized information flow (First Time Right).
- New work standards with clear and aligned responsibilities.
- Changed operating rules for invoicing.
- Using a basic instrument to monitor performance.
- DMAIC approach.
- Measuring of same-day invoicing.
- Analysis with 3 dealer groups.
- 4 improvement areas (dealer-related and customer-related).
- Creating flow in aftersales (invoicing) process.