20+ % labour productivity through integrated daily execution
- Our customer operating companies are benchmarked vs. company-wide productivity standard.
- Our customer network allocation decisions are influenced by their benchmark score.
- Site underperforming in labour productivity.
- To be a viable operations partner, ready to deliver more.
- Driving double-digit labour productivity to improve versus benchmark.
- Building fact-based improvement capability within the company.
- 20 % less labour productivity hours for a kg of output.
- Internal benchmark performance shifted to top group percentile.
- Result obtained ahead of plan.
- Improved transparency.
- Less firefighting.
- Well-structured, disciplined reviews of performance.
- Focused actions for deviations.
- Fact-based behaviour towards issues, resolution and effect.
- Different view through a clear lens.
- Engaged people executing 5S.
- Implementation of an operating system (IDEXTM) to improve performance to plan.
- Changes in standards, work force planning & scheduling.
- Standardised work with Lean.
- 5S roll out in entire plant.