- This event has passed.
On May 22nd Supply Chain Media organizes for the 2nd time the international inNOWvate Supply Chain event.
The event takes place in de Rijtuigenloods in Amersfoort from 09.00 am till 6.00 pm.
Why should you visit this event?
Learn how to turn your own ideas into reality during inNOWvate, the supply chain sector’s leading interactive innovation event!
- Attendees: meet over 300 delegates (Supply Chain VP’s – Directors – Managers)
- Keynotes: Combine the wise lessons of inspirational supply chain professionals such as management expert Dirk Holbach, business transformation expert Sean Culey, Professor of Strategy Carlos Cordon and keynote speakers such as Janet Godsell and Aike Festini.
- Networking: Use the network possibilities and get in touch with start-ups and the latest technologies such as drones, 3D printing, virtual reality and smart glasses in the Innovation Zone.
- Start-ups: In response to the growing board-level interest in supply-chain start-ups, Supply Chain Media is organizing a Start-up Contest enabling start-ups to showcase their disruptive new solutions. The winner will be announced at the inNOWvate Supply Chain Event. Attend the second European Supply Chain Start-up Contest and listen to the five finalists of the contest who pitch their solution for the general public in the battle for the first price: a marketing budget of € 40,000.
- Workshops: Take part in the break-out sessions and gain insights about innovative solutions and how they can be applied directly in practice.
- Technological innovations: Discover the latest supply chain technologies such as drones, 3D printing, virtual reality and smartglasses on the exhibition floor.
Program inNOWvate Supply Chain Event on 22 May 2019:
09:30 Welcome by Martijn Lofvers, CEO & Chief Trendwatcher Supply Chain Media
09:45 Plenary keynote by Carlos Cordon, Professor of Strategy & Supply Chain Management at IMD
10:15 Plenary keynote by Dirk Holbach, CSCO Laundry and Home Care at Henkel
10:45 5 elevators pitches by finalists in 2nd European Supply Chain Start-up Contest
11:00 Coffee/tea break
11:30 Break-out sessions in train compartments
13:30 Break-out sessions in train compartments
14:00 Coffee/tea break & pitches other start-ups and scale-ups
14:30 Break-out sessions in train compartments
15:00 Coffee/tea break & voting start-up + scale-up contest
15:30 Plenary keynote by Janet Godsell, Professor Operations & Supply Chain Strategy at the University of Warwick
16:00 Plenary keynote by Sean Culey, author of the book ‘Transition Point’ (2019) and business transformation expert
16:30 Plenary keynote by Aike Festini, founder of LuckaBox, winner of the 1st European Supply Chain Start-up Contest
17:00 Announcement of the winners 2nd European Supply Chain Start-up & Scale-Up Contest
17:20 Closing remarks by Martijn Lofvers
17:30 Networking & drinks