Productivity increase of 248 % in a Benelux bank
- Leading customer credit bank.
- The administrative processes for lending are inefficient. Much reworking is required and it has a direct impact on customer satisfaction.
- Improved organisation of administrative processes -> “First Time Right”.
- Less time required per dossier.
- More productivity within these processes.
- Time requirement of 106 -> 33 minutes / Dossier -> 69% reduction.
- FTE reduction from 27.4 -> 11.5 -> 58 % reduction.
- Productivity of 15 -> 53 Dossiers / week / FTE -> 248% increase.
- Standard Dossier -> less time to reject.
- Targets on board for planning.
- Reducing the number of files that require more information.
- Less over-capacity (FTE).
- Introduction of an “operating system”.
- Rapid analysis for the determination of the current situation (baseline).
- Root cause analysis based on data.
- Eliminate the critical root causes.
- Better insight into the processes by the OS.
“R&G helped us enormously to realize huge productivity results that we still benefit from”
Head of Operations Durables