38% capacity improvement of major production line
- Productivity improvement at lower speed after 6 years of lean implementations.
- Ongoing growth in market requires capacity improvement of the plant.
- No physical space to build additional lines.
- Improved labour productivity, stay ahead of the game…
- Learning advanced operational excellence tools to harvest the higher hanging fruit…
- Coach / develop operational leadership to apply these practices in the future.
- 38% capacity improvement demonstrated for major liquid make-up line.
- 200K euro labour productivity.
- Initiative expanded to 10 more production lines in phase2.
- New working method for most frequent set ups.
- Daily Stable Ops review at the line using visual management, driving daily improvement.
- Well-prepared production schedules (raw materials and packaging components).
- Stable operations, IDEX for daily production variance reduction.
- Lean-SMED approach to improve set up times.
- Fixed, optimized weekly production schedule.