Manufacturer’s inventory reduced by 50%
- High inventory levels of end products in a market with highly variable raw material prices.
- High risks of adverse trading positions in raw materials and of obsolete stock.
- Inventory reduction.
- A new way of inventory management.
- Implementation in the European plant and subsequently rolled-out globally.
- Our client achieved a 50% reduction in inventory in nine months, maintaining a constant level of customer service.
- Company staff adopted the habit of applying the new stricter discipline in inventory management.
- Controls were put in place for management to monitor progress and results accurately.
- Analysis of processes leading to inventory formation & strong internal beliefs.
- Data based new views on crucial topics such as customer behaviour, forecasting accuracy, and production plan attainment.