Service level improvement by inventory reduction
- Factory producing parts mainly for the automotive industry.
- High standards and service levels demanded.
- Current performance not meeting the standards (OTIF) and Inventory costs too high.
- Improve service level to Customer (OTIF) without increasing inventory (adding costs).
- Improvement of OTIF by >40%.
- By reduction of production order lead time by 50-75% (Cycle Time reduction of 10-15%).
- With an impact on inventory reduction >50% (>100K Euro).
- Develop and implement standard and predictable production processes based on Lean principles.
- Planning of production orders based on these standards.
- Lean Kaizen with operational team.
- Business Process Improvement based on implementation of Lean principles.