Working capital reduction through integrated daily execution
- ~800m€ entity of technical services company with 3 BU’s serving various market segments.
- Company is not meeting it’s working capital (WC) requirements and benchmarks.
- Implementation of Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma) as stated in the company’s strategy.
- Significant and sustainable reduction of working capital.
- Improved project control.
- > 70% multi-m€ reduction of working capital.
- Identification of next level of working capital drivers addressed by Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Alignment of working practices across BU’s.
- Standardised ERP practices.
- Clear operating rules (cash planning, invoicing, customer specific actions).
- Installation of KPI’s dashboard.
- Improved invoicing behaviour.
- Optimized payment terms.
- Clear guidelines for Sales and Project Management.
- Deep data-analysis to understand drivers of WC.
- Implementation of IDEX for invoice lead times & AP.
- Coaching of Operational leadership in IDEX.
- Focus on deviations from planned due dates/lead-time.